AICRA India Business Summit
InternetThe theme for IBF 2018, "TBD" will focus on the different ways emerging startups and on India's unique development and progress in comparison to the world. We are pleased to confirm that TBD will be the featured guest and will address the gathering.IBF will bring together a host of different voices drawing from both large business and startups across varied industries, to provide a holistic view of the changing landscape of Indian business, and its promising future.
- Conference Agenda
- Key Sponsers
This year, the India IoT Summit will feature a Panel Discussion on the future of IoT in India, and key discussions will revolve around IoT, Big Data and enhancing customer experience with IoT.The panel discussion will delve into some very interesting topics relating to the IoT industry, specifically focusing on -
- IOT's role in influencing and evolving the automobile industry.
- Harnessing the power of IoT to transform Manufacturing
- Smart Manufacturing using IoT
Reasons to Attend
- Connect with the India's top thought leaders, decision makers, investors and influencers.
- Give high-touch visibility to your work or products and services.
- Break the silos: forge collaborations and relationships across disciplines.
- Stay on the cutting edge of hot topics and future trends.
- Be a part of a world-class event.
Who should attend?
- Formal & Informal Educational Stakeholders including CEOs / Directors / Principals / Deans and Senior Management.
- IT, Education Ministries, Councils, Associations, Agencies & Media.
- Automation, Manufacturing, Suppliers & Allied Industry.
- Corporate, Franchisors and investors.
- Investors, NBFC, Micro-finance companies into Micro-Finance with focus on Education, IT sector.
- Researchers, Scientists, Scholars and students having interest Robotics technology.