Embedded System & Robotics
||(Best suited for B.Tech/BE 1st, 2nd & 3rd year all streams)
- WWhat is Embedded System?
- Applications and Future of Embedded System
- Basic Electronics 101
- Difference b/w Microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Atmega microcontroller Architecture
- Comparison with Controllers available in Market
- Registers of Atmega Family
- Installation of AVR IDE
- Introduction to embedded C, Statements, Functions
- Code flashing and execution
- Types of Motors
- Applications of different type of motors
- H-Bridge Circuit
- L293D motor driver
- What is a Sensor?
- Types of Sensor
- Working with IR sensor
- Sound Sensor working
- Temperature Sensor
- What is USART?
- Difference between USART and UART
- Registers associated with USART
- What is RF?
- What is DTMF?
- How to send data over DTMF
Analog to Digital Convertor
- What is ADC?
- ADC Registers in ATMEGA
- Programming of ADC
Interfacing with Display Devices
- What is seven Segment
- BCD to seven segment converter
- Multiplexing of seven segment
- What is LCD?
- Programing with seven segment and LCD
- DTMF controlled LEDs
- DTMF controlled Robot
- Displaying numbers on Seven segment
- Designing Custom characters on LCD
- Bluetooth Controlled Robot
- Home Automation Using Bluetooth
- Anti-theft Alarm System using Atmega